Would you like to improve the quality and effectiveness of your services and service delivery?
Are you concerned about levels of complaints, staff dissatisfaction and absenteeism, or loss of valuable resources?
Some members of The Guild have extensive experience of the following within the private, public and voluntary sectors:
- Producing analyses that identify key issues.
- Providing consultancy in relation to the development, delivery and management of a range of cost-effective and sustainable services for staff and service users.
- Undertaking a wide range of projects and delivering them as specified, to budget and completed on time.
- Making use of a range of therapeutic, developmental and supportive activities that encourage participants to draw on their awareness, self-awareness, creativity, skills and capacities to meet personal, departmental and organisational objectives.
- Improved risk management.
- Reduction of mistakes.
- Improved performance, work organisation and governance.
- Enhanced departmental and organisational capacity to work constructively with difference.
- Enhanced well-being and work satisfaction of leaders, managers, and staff.
- Enhanced client care and client experience.
- Reduction of complaints, organisational conflict and staff absenteeism.
Members offering Professional Consultancy
10 Selham Close
Tel: 01293 531267
36 Blackmile Lane
Northants NN7 1JR
Tel: 01933 663034
30 Skelton Road
London E7 9NJ
Tel: (020) 84718016
Jones, Ruth E.
9, Belmont Road
North Devon EX34 8DR
Tel: 01271 864003
Somerset TA3 6HN
Tel: 01823 490270
Mobile: 07906 750 925