Volunteers & fundraising
- Are you someone with valuable skills such as building, carpentry, maintenance, administration, book-keeping, IT, and so on?
- Are you a skilled fundraiser?
- Do you have good organisational skills?
- Are you a professional, for example, a researcher or a lawyer?
The Guild of Psychotherapists welcomes the contribution of volunteers, who can offer time, specialist knowledge and a broad range of different skills to the organisation.
If you would like to donate your skills or specialist knowledge to The Guild as a volunteer, please do contact our office. Whatever you think you could contribute we would be very glad to hear from you.
Organise a fundraising event
- Are you someone who could support us in this way?
- Do you have a specific idea about a fundraising event?
- Would you like to discuss your idea with us?
- Would you like some practical help to organise an event?
If you think that you could support our organisation by organising an event, and you would like to discuss your idea and how we may support it, please do contact our office. We would be very glad to hear from you and consider your proposal with you.